Note: We use affiliate links and may receive a small commission on purchases at no additional cost to you.
6 Great Golf Cart Steering Wheel Covers to Make Your Cart Look Stylish
If you're looking for a way to add some personality to your golf cart and look fashionable on the golf course, look no further than a steering wheel cover! Not only will it make your cart stand out from the crowd, but it can also help you keep a grip on things when the going gets tough.
We've done the research to provide you with options to help you choose the one that best fits your needs. Our experts have read through the reviews to find the ones that offer quality, value, and convenience. We only recommend products that have 4 or 5 stars and are backed by real customer reviews.
10L0L Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover for EZGO TXT & RXV
10LoL Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover
Soft Microfiber With Anti-Slip Matte Finish
- Works on EZGO, TXT and RXV. Does not fit Yamaha or Club Car.
- Simple to apply to steering wheel and has a great feel. Handles well and is good in a hot or cold climate. The cover provides a nice cushioned grip when driving the cart.
- Works very well for woman with the soft grip.
- Made with auto industry quality materials helping to make the cover durable and resistant to fade.
- Can be carried in your golf bag to use when renting carts at other courses.
SHEJISI RZR Steering Wheel Cover
SHEJISI Steering Wheel COver
Instantly Makes Your Golf Cart Fashionable, and Sporty
- Fits golf cart steering wheel 13.5 inch to 14" (Club Car DS Precedent and Yamaha G29 Carts 14 Inch).
- The soft leather provides a comfortable feel while driving, reducing driving fatigue and increase driving pleasure. The cover is abrasion-resistant, does not slip, is heat-resistant and and versatile for all seasons. Which isn't always the case for other technologies.
- Provides a sporty look to your golf cart all the while protecting your original steering wheel from scuffs. scratches, dirt and the sun.
Universal Colorful Bling Crystal Diamond Rhinestones Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover for Club Car, Yahama, EZGO
Universal Colorful Bling Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover
Slip It Onto the Steering Wheel and You Are Ready to Go
- The fashionable Bling Design Steering Wheel Cover is decorated with hundreds of shiny rhinestones adding luxury to any golf car.
- The cover fits most steering wheels with a dimension of 13 to 14 inches (33-36 cm) in diameter. Also suitable for standard golf cart OEM steering wheels such as EZGO RXV, Yamaha, Club Cart, Precedent, EZ GO TXT.
- Hassle-free easy installation. Fits right onto the wheel and presto, you are good to go. Place the cover on the top of the steering wheel then press and hold the upper part while gradually lowering it with both hands on either side to fit onto the steering wheel. The inner ring is made of a high quality rubber and provides strong flexible durability. These covers are environmentally friendly like the similar technologies listed here.
- You will be styling with this cover and have your friends envious of your cart. You can see the bling shine brightly and sparkle through the windshield as you drive your cart around the golf course. bye tee to tee. The colorful diamonds will not fall off.
- 100% complete satisfaction or your money back or a replacement or a replacement.
World 9.99 Mall Pu Leather Microfiber Anti Slip Steering Wheel Cover for Club car (Black Grey)
World 9.99 Mall Pu Leather Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover
Will Only Fit Club Car DS/Precedent With the Outer Diameter of 14"
- Suitable solely for Club Car DS/Precedent with the outer diameter of 14 inches.
- Made of a microfiber leather exterior and an inner rubber lining that is totally environmentally friendly and healthy.
- Comes with a classic black and grey scheme that helps hide existing wear and tear on the steering wheel.
- The golf cart steering wheel cover has a unique feature that absorbs hand-sweat the summer heat causes, and allows much better control of the steering wheel.
- Please make sure to carefully measure the size of your steering wheel before ordering.
CartSkinz Anti-Microbial Neoprene Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover
CartSkinz Anti-Microbial Neoprene Golf Cart Steering Wheel
This Neoprene Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover Prevents the Black Mystery Stains You Get on Pants Pockets When Exiting the Cart
- Fits wheel sizes from 13” - 16”, including all golf carts, cars, boats and ATVs. CartSkinz Logo Legacy and Black Legacy will fit all carts and most automobiles, but is a special thinner cover that is a more snug fit on carts manufactured prior to 2017 and before introduction of the thicker premium wheels in 2017.
- Orders are handled and shipped out daily. Free Regional shipping 1-2 days is provided. Anywhere else in the United States takes 2-4 days. Expedited shipping is available.
- Very lightweight, weighing in at 2.5 ounces and can fold into the size of a sleeve of balls so it can be stored in any golf bag pocket if you decide to rent a cart.
- Tough auto industry materials makes this cover durable, strong and fade resistant.
- The cover is treated with SIShield, to prevent the spread of germs and micro-organisms for the duration life of the product. SI Shield has been tested and shown to remain effective to as much as 50 washings.
10L0L Golf Cart Steering Wheel Covers for Club Car DS Precedent and Yamaha G29 Carts 14 Inch
10L0L Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover
Provides a Soft Cushioned Grip Feel on the Wheel
- Fits sizes 14”. Works well with Club Car DS Precedent and Yamaha G29, Will not fit on EZGO.
- Simple installation. Handling feels great. Hot or cold climates are not a problem for this cover. Cushioned grip feel on the wheel.
- An especially nice fit for woman who want or need a soft feel grip.
- Auto industry materials make this cover durably strong and resistant to fading.
- Can store is any pocket of golf bag for easy transport when traveling.
The Benefits of a Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover
A golf cart steering wheel cover is a great way to add style and comfort to your golf cart. Not only do they look great, but they also help to keep your hands warm in the cold weather and cool in the summer. They are also easy to clean and maintain, and can help protect your steering wheel from the elements.
How to Choose the Right Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover
When it comes to choosing a cover for golf cart steering wheels, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. You want to make sure that the cover you choose is easy to clean, durable, and provides a good grip. You also want to make sure that it fits your steering wheel snugly.
There are a few different materials that golf cart steering wheel covers are made from. The most common material is neoprene, which is a synthetic rubber. Neoprene is easy to clean and is very durable.
It can also be washed in the washing machine. another popular material for golf cart steering wheel covers is leather. Leather is more expensive than neoprene, but it looks nicer and feels better.
If you choose a leather steering wheel cover, make sure that it is treated so that it will not get damaged by the sun or by rain.
When you are choosing a golf cart steering wheel cover, make sure that you measure your steering wheel first. You do not want to buy a cover that is too small or too large for your steering wheel. If you are unsure of what size to get, ask someone at the store for help.
Once you have found the perfect golf cart steering wheel cover, take it out for a spin and see how it feels!
The Different Types of Golf Cart Steering Wheel Covers
Golf cart steering wheel covers come in a variety of materials, colors, and sizes to fit any driver’s taste. The type of cover you choose should be based on your budget, the climate you live in, and how often you play golf. The three most popular types of golf cart steering wheel covers are vinyl, leather, and sheepskin.
Vinyl golf cart steering wheel covers are the most popular type of cover. They are inexpensive and available in a wide variety of colors and styles. Vinyl covers are easy to clean and maintain, but they can crack or fade in extreme heat or cold.
Leather golf cart steering wheel covers are more expensive than vinyl and are cold resistant, but they offer a more luxurious look and feel. Leather is also more durable than vinyl and will not crack or fade in extreme weather conditions.
However, leather does require more care than vinyl and may need to be conditioned periodically to prevent drying and cracking.
Sheepskin golf cart steering wheel covers are the most expensive type of cover, but they offer the ultimate in luxury and comfort. Sheepskin is soft and plush, making it very comfortable to grip even on hot days.
Sheepskin is also very durable and will not fade or crack in extreme weather conditions. However, sheepskin does require more care than vinyl or leather and may need to be brushed or shampooed periodically to prevent matting.
The Pros and Cons of Golf Cart Steering Wheel Covers
Golf cart steering wheel covers are a great way to keep your golf cart's steering wheel in good condition. They can also help to protect your hands from the sun and from getting too hot. However, there are a few things to consider before you purchase a golf cart steering wheel cover.
1. They can add style or personality to the golf cart.
2. They can help to protect the steering wheel from wear and tear.
3. They can provide additional grip on the steering wheel, making it easier to control the cart.
4. They can help to keep the steering wheel clean and free of dirt and grime.
5. They can be easy to install and remove, allowing for quick and easy customization of the golf cart's appearance.
1. They may not fit all golf carts properly, leading to a loose or sloppy fit.
2. They can be difficult to keep clean, especially if used in dusty or muddy conditions.
3. They can become worn or damaged over time, requiring periodic replacement.
4. They may interfere with the operation of the golf cart's controls or instruments.
5. They can be costly, particularly if purchased from a specialty retailer.
How to Install a Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover
Installing a golf cart steering wheel cover is a great way to add style and comfort to your golf cart. Most golf carts steering wheel covers simply slip on, but there are a few different types that might require a little more work. Read on for instructions on how to install a golf cart steering wheel cover.
To install a golf cart steering wheel cover, you will need:
-A measuring tape
-A sharp knife or scissors
-An old rag or towel
-A can of aerosol vinyl protectant (optional)
1. Measure the circumference of your steering wheel with a measuring tape. You will need this measurement to buy the correct size cover.
2. Cut off any loose threads or frayed edges from the cover with a sharp knife or scissors. It’s important that the surface of the cover is smooth so it doesn’t scratching the steering wheel.
3. Slip the cover over the top of the steering wheel, starting at the top center and working your way around. The cover should be tight so it doesn’t slip off while you’re driving.
4. If the cover is too loose, you can use an old rag or towel to secure it in place by wrapping it around the base of the steering wheel and tying it in place.
5. Once the cover is in place, you can spray it with vinyl protectant to keep it looking new longer
How to Care for a Golf Cart Steering Wheel Cover
Like any other type of vehicle, a golf cart needs regular maintenance to keep it running smoothly. This includes everything from keeping the battery charged to regularly cleaning the cart.
One important element of maintaining a golf cart is taking care of the steering wheel cover. A covering helps protect the wheel from damage and wear and tear, and it can also add a bit of style to the cart. Here are a few tips on how to care for a golf cart steering wheel cover:
-Remove the cover and wash it regularly with soap and water.
-Inspect the cover for wear and tear, and replace it if necessary.
-Make sure the cover fits snugly on the steering wheel so it doesn’t slip or move around while you’re driving.
Troubleshooting Tips for Golf Cart Steering Wheel Covers
If you're having trouble getting your golf cart steering wheel cover to stay in place, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure the cover is the right size for your steering wheel. If it's too big or too small, it won't fit snugly and is more likely to slip off. Second, check to see if the cover has an anti-slip grip.
This will help keep it in place even when your hands are sweating. Finally, if you're still having trouble, try using a bit of double-sided tape to keep the cover in place.
FAQs About Golf Cart Steering Wheel Covers
What size is a golf cart steering wheel?
The average golf cart steering wheel is about 11.5 to 14.5 inches in diameter. However, there is some variation depending on the make and model of the golf cart.
How do I know my steering wheel cover size?
To find out your steering wheel cover size, measure the diameter of your steering wheel. Once you have the measurement, refer to a size chart to find the corresponding size.
Are steering wheel covers a good idea?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as some people find steering wheel covers to be helpful while others do not. Some people may like the way that steering wheel covers can add a bit of extra grip to the wheel, while others may find them to be annoying or uncomfortable. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide whether or not a steering wheel cover is a good idea.
What size is a standard steering wheel cover?
The standard size for a steering wheel cover is 14.5 to 15.5 inches in diameter.
Do I need a golf cart steering wheel cover?
That depends on how often you use your golf cart and how it is stored. If you use your cart frequently or if it is stored outdoors, a steering wheel cover can help protect the wheel from the sun and weather.
How do I choose the right golf cart steering wheel cover?
The best way to choose a golf cart steering wheel cover is to measure the diameter of your wheel and then compare that to the size options available. You also want to make sure that the cover you choose is made from durable materials that can withstand the elements.
What are some tips for using a golf cart steering wheel cover?
It’s important to clean your wheel before installing the cover. This will help the cover adhere better and last longer. You also want to make sure that the cover is tight-fitting so that it doesn’t slip while you’re driving. Some covers protect against micro organisms.
Bonus Question - Is steering wheel cover illegal?
There's no definitive answer, as different states have different laws. However, in general, it's perfectly legal to drive with a steering wheel cover.
The golf cart steering wheel cover is a great way to protect your investment. It's easy to install and it's durable. It's also affordable and it looks great. It's the perfect way to keep your steering wheel looking new.
Thank you for visiting and we hope to see you back soon!