Note: *All products featured on GolfOften.com are researched and selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through us, we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.*
If your a golfer with non-proportional hands then the cadet size golf glove will provide you with a better, more comfortable fit. Cadet golf gloves differ and are designed to fit snugly on your hand, giving you the dexterity and control you need to hit those difficult shots.
Why a Cadet Size Golf Glove?
There are many reasons why a golfer might choose a Cadet vs regular golf glove. Golf glove size matters for a confident grip on your club. Typically, cadet gloves fit players with smaller hands - both in terms of length and width.
But, they can also be a good choice for players who have started to experience joint pain or swelling in their hands, as the added room can provide much-needed extra space and comfort.
Additionally, cadet gloves tend to be cheaper than other glove options on the market, making them a great value for budget-conscious golfers.
The Best Cadet Size Golf Gloves on the Market
It can be difficult to find golf gloves that fit properly if you have small hands. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with this list of the best cadet size golf gloves on the market.
Cadet gloves are designed for golfers with smaller hands, and they offer a great fit and superior grip over a regular golf glove. We’ve rounded up some of the best cadet size golf gloves available, so you can find the perfect one for your game. Check out our list of the best cadet size golf gloves below.
How We Choose
By researching the market, we have provided you with a variety of options so that you can select the one that best fits your needs.
Our professionals have chosen products that combine reliability, affordability, and efficiency based on the reviews. Our endorsements are only for products that have received the best customer reviews.
One Out Of Every Five Golfers Where This Glove!
FootJoy Men's WeatehrSof Golf Gloves
The FootJoy Weathersof revolutionary performance is combined with maximum durability and a consistent, soft feel. Over 90 million WeatherSof gloves helped golfers to perform at their maximum in all weather conditions.
One in every five golfers in the United States prefers the technologically-advanced model of WeatherSof. The glove is a great choice for golfers who play all year round. The glove is made of soft, flexible material that have a comfortable feel. It fits like a second skin and is a properly fitting golf glove for cadet users.
- The Advanced Performance Leather palm patch and thumb improves the feel, durability and grip of the glove in key stress areas.
- An Exclusive FiberSof material allows for the most advanced combination of comfort feel, stable fit, and a firm grip.
- The Proprietary ComforTab Closure adjusts comfortably and securely.
- A Soft PowerNet mesh placed across the knuckles increases breathability, comfort and flexibility.
Incorporates a Silicone-Web Coating On the Palm, Hand and Index Finger
Claw Golf Glove for Men
CaddyDaddy's Claw Golf Glove for Men is a breathable, long lasting golf glove that is perfect for cadet size hands. This golf glove is made of high quality materials and construction, and it provides good grip and comfort while playing just like regular golf gloves . The Claw Golf Glove is also very affordable, making it a great value for the money.
- LEFT (LH) for right handed golfers that use right handed clubs. RIGHT or (RH) for a left handed golfer that uses left handed clubs.
- Includes an exclusive silicone-web coating on the palm, thumb, and index finger allows for maximum flexibility and hold.
- The flex-mesh is designed to provide excellent airflow and ventilation, that helps to keep your hands cool and sweat-free.
- These white golf gloves are machine washable, will not crack, get hard, turn black, crack, or rip after numerous uses. The glove is designed for longer use than the leather golf gloves most players wear.
- You can step up your game with the Claw men’s golf glove and experience exceptional comfort and not sacrifice performance.
- The cadet size gloves adhere to equipment rules that are laid down for the professional golfers, which includes the design, padding, and materials.
Crafted With AAA Cabretta Leather
Nice Shot The Bird Men's Golf Glove
When you adjust the Velcro tab you will find making the base snug or loose to your desired tightness will be simple and straightforward. You'll be able to make nice shots with the most comfort.
The glove is hand-cut and stitched with a premium sheep skin AAA cabretta leather that conforms to your hand for a tight yet flexible fit. Engineered with perforations to enhance breathability. There is a bullseye ball marker for easy ball marking on the green. The glove allows you to play like a pro rain or shine.
- The cadet fit provides a wide palm and short fingers for those who were gifted with more generous hand proportions.
- Although etiquette and competition are conflicting aspects of golf which are tricky to navigate, this glove will strike the perfect balance of these two elements! You can convey a compliment and still stay true to golfs competitive nature without having to speak a word by just letting your glove speak for you!
- The Velcro tab helps to make the base at your wrist as snug or loose as you want that allows making accurate shots.
- Every golf glove is made with the highest level of engineered sheep skin cabretta leather.
- With this all weather glove your grip and play will improve with the engineered breathability and lightweight construction.
Features Enhanced Three Dimensional Finger Pads and a Tapered Finger Design
Bionic Men's StapleGrip Golf Glove
The new Bionic StableGrip Golf Glove with Natural Fit features enhanced three-dimensional finger pads and a tapered finger design to conform to the natural shape and contours of your hand anatomy for better grip, comfort and durability.
The Lycra gussets and web zones eliminate bunching of leather between the fingers and give a more natural, "broken-in" fit and feel. Bionic patented pad technology provides a stable, yet relaxed grip to keep the club from twisting at impact, resulting in more confidence with each shot.
- Three dimensional pads wrap around sides of fingers to even out surface between fingers as well as the palm side for a more stable grip on the club
- Bionic patented pad technology provides 2X more durability than standard leather golf gloves and helps retain new glove feel round after round
- Tapered finger design conforms to the individual shape of your fingers for a more natural fit
- Mini towels inside provide superior moisture management to keep the hand drier and more comfortable
- Easy grab tab makes glove removal simple and quick
Provides the Ultimate Performance and Durability
Callaway Dawn Patrol Golf Glove
When it comes to cadet golf gloves, the Callaway Dawn Patrol is in a class of its own. This all-leather glove provides the ultimate in performance and durability, making it the perfect choice for serious golfers. The Callaway Dawn Patrol is available in both left-handed and right-handed models, so everyone can enjoy its superior comfort and fit.
- For left hand use
- Fully improved premium leather construction with comfort, fit and feel
- Top of hand and fingers perforations provide moisture reduction with increased breathability
- The Opti Fit Adjustable Closure provides a thin, light, secure fit
How to Choose the Right Cadet Size Golf Glove for You
It can be difficult to find the right glove size if you have small hands, but there are a few brands that offer gloves in what is called a “cadet” size. This glove size is designed for people with smaller hands, and it will provide a better fit than a standard sized glove.
There are a few things to keep in mind when you are shopping for a cadet sized golf glove. First, you need to make sure that the glove is comfortable. It should fit snugly on your hand without being too tight. You should also be able to move your fingers freely inside the glove.
Second, you need to consider the material of the glove. Some gloves are made with synthetic materials, while others are made with leather. Leather gloves usually provide a better grip and feel more comfortable than synthetic gloves. However, they can be more expensive.
Third, you need to decide what kind of features you want in your glove. Some gloves come with extra padding in the palm area, while others have ventilation holes to keep your hand cool while you play. Make sure to choose a glove that has features that are important to you.
Finally, you need to think about the price of the glove. Gloves range in price from around $10 to $30. If you are just starting out playing golf, you may want to choose a less expensive option so that you can see if you like the game before investing too much money in it.
However, if you are an experienced player who is looking for a high-quality glove, you may want to spend more money on it.
Once you've considered these factors, it will be much easier to narrow down your choices and find the perfect cadet size golf glove for your needs! No more needing to wear a regular glove that is not designed for you.
The Benefits of Wearing a Cadet Size Golf Glove
While you might think that all golf gloves are created equal, that’s not necessarily the case. The size of your golf glove can actually make a big difference in your game. If you have smaller hands, you may want to consider wearing a cadet size golf glove.
A cadet size golf glove is designed for players with smaller hands. Wearing a cadet size golf glove can help you get a better grip on the club, which can lead to more consistent shots. In addition, cadet size golf gloves tend to be more comfortable than other sizes, so you can focus on your game instead of on your hands.
If you’re not sure if a cadet size golf glove is right for you, check out the chart below:
Why a Cadet Size Golf Glove?
There are many reasons why a golfer might choose a Cadet size golf glove. Typically, cadet gloves fit players with smaller hands - both in terms of length and width.
But, they can also be a good choice for players who have started to experience joint pain or swelling in their hands, as the added room can provide much-needed extra space and comfort. Additionally, cadet gloves tend to be cheaper than other glove options on the market, making them a great value for budget-conscious golfers.
The Different Types of Cadet Size Golf Gloves
There are three main types of cadet size golf gloves: the standard cadet, the midsize cadet, and the oversize cadet. Each type of glove has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to choose the right one for your game.
The standard cadet golf glove is the most popular type of glove among amateur and professional golfers. It is designed to fit snugly on your hand and provides good grip and dexterity. The main disadvantage of this type of glove is that it can be uncomfortable if you have large hands.
The cadet medium golf glove is designed for people with medium-sized hands. It is not as snug-fitting as the standard cadet, but it still provides good grip and dexterity. The main advantage of this type of glove is that the additional finger length makes it more comfortable than the standard cadet with the shorter fingers.
The oversize cadet golf glove is designed for people with large hands. It provides good grip and dexterity, but it can be more difficult to control the club with this type of glove.
How to Care for Your Cadet Size Golf Glove
While some golfers prefer to wear a golf glove only on their dominant hand, others choose to wear one on both hands. If you fall into the latter category, you know that keeping your regular gloves in good condition can be a challenge.
After all, you use them for everything from gripping the club to wiping away sweat. Here are a few tips for keeping your Cadet size golf gloves looking and feeling their best:
- Store them properly: When you're not wearing your gloves, make sure to store them in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight or in a humid environment, as this can cause the material to break down prematurely.
- Clean them regularly: Just like any other piece of sports equipment, your gloves will benefit from being cleaned on a regular basis. Use a mild soap and water solution to remove any dirt or grime that has built up on the surface. Allow them to air dry completely before storing or using again.
Inspect them regularly: Take a close look at your gloves before each round of golf. Check for any rips, tears or other damage that could affect their performance. If you notice any problems, it's best to replace the glove rather than risk having it fail during your game.
The Cadet Size Golf Glove is an excellent choice for those with smaller hands who are looking for a quality golf glove that will provide a more comfortable fit than a regular glove . The cadet glove is made from a breathable material that will keep your hands cool and dry while you play. The Cadet Size Golf Glove is also very affordable, making it a great value for the money.