Golf is a sport that is enjoyed by people of all genders. While it is typically seen as a man's game, there are many women who enjoy playing golf as well. In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of women's golf clubs available on the market.
There are many choices when it comes to women's golf club sets. This article will provide an overview of some of the best golf clubs for women to play with.
What Golf Clubs are Best for Women?
There are a few things to consider when purchasing golf clubs for women. First, consider the height of the club. The taller the club, the more powerful the swing. Second, think about the weight of the club.
A heavier club will be more difficult to control, but will generate more power. Third, take into account the grip size. A smaller grip will require less effort to hold on to, but may be more difficult to control.
When it comes to choosing the best women's golf club, it is important to find a balance between power and control. In general, taller women will need longer clubs with more powerful swings.
Heavier clubs are also more difficult to control but can generate more power. It is important to find a grip size that is comfortable and easy to hold onto without being too small or too large.
6 Best Women's Golf Clubs:
- Strata Women's Complete Golf Club Set
- Confidence LADY POWER III Golf Club Set & Stand Bag
- WILSON Women's Profile SGI Complete Golf Package Set
- Precise M5 Ladies Women's Complete Right Handed Golf Clubs Set
- GolfGirl FWS3 Ladies Golf Clubs Set with Cart Bag, All Graphite, Left Hand
- Tangkula Complete Golf Clubs Set 10 Pieces Right Hand
How We Choose
By researching the market, we have provided you with a variety of options so that you can select the one that best fits your needs.
Our professionals have chosen products that combine reliability, affordability, and efficiency based on the reviews. We only recommend products that have 4 or 5 stars and are backed by real customer reviews.
Produces Optimal Performance From Tee to Green
Strata Women's Complete Golf Set
Producing optimal performance from tee to green for maximum comfort and confidence, the Strata 11-Piece Women's Complete Golf Set includes a driver, wood, hybrid, irons, and putter. This is one of the best women's golf club sets for beginners especially.
The lightweight 460cc forged driver, 5 fairway wood, 5 hybrid, irons (7, 9, SW) and putter make it easier for you to hit them precisely.
Why We're Fans
- Designed to provide maximum performance straight out of the box. Set includes: Driver, 5 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 7 & 9 Iron, SW, Putter, Stand Bag, and 3 Head covers (to keep your woods club heads protected)
- The woods were designed specifically to provide women the combination of forgiveness, distance, and control so the clubs are very easy to hit. Comes with a head cover for each
- The irons and sand wedge are stainless steel to provide an incredible combination of forgiveness and control when striking your golf ball
- The mallet putter has an alignment line to help with incredible accuracy
- The lightweight durable stand bag comes with five convenient compartments and a cooler pocket, in addition to a rain hood and backpack strap system
What To Know
- Only comes standard height 5’4 – 5’9
- The limited clubs can be an issue as you develop more golfing skills
Includes All You Will Need to Get Out On the Golf Course
Confidence Lady Power III Golf Club Set
Looking to take up the game of golf but don't want to break the bank on clubs? Then these lightweight and forgiving clubs from Confidence may be the answer.
The Confidence Power women's hybrid club set, includes all the clubs you will need to get out on the golf course. The set has long clubs which includes an oversized metal wood driver and the easy to hit hybrid wood with 24-degrees.
The driver comes with a larger sweet spot than normal drivers, and the 24° hybrid replaces the more difficult to hit long irons and you do not sacrifice on performance. Mid-range to short approach shots, are handled with the cavity-backed irons that built with more forgiveness.
Why We're Fans
- 460cc alloy driver has 12° loft for additional forgiveness with head cover included
- The 24° hybrid iron relieves you having to hit the more difficult long irons
- You get 6-7-8-9-PW irons with easy to hit cavity backs
- All clubs come with lady flex steel shafts
- The 33" blade putter also has a fitted steel shaft
- Includes all-weather grips
- For right hand players
- The golf stand bag has 5 dividers with auto pop out legs, lots of external storage, a rain cover including dual padded carrying strap
What To Know
- Some reports of bag not being as sturdy as they would have liked
13 Different Options to Choose From
Wilson Women's Profile SGI Golf Package Set
All golfers are not the same, and getting fitted is a trendy trend in the golf industry today. The Profile SGI complete golf club set is the only Custom fit in a box system in the world. It contains 13 different options from various lengths, lofts, flexes, bags, and grips to better fit into a golfer's unique physical needs.
Specifically designed with women in mind the set has lightweight graphite shafts and all weather soft grips fitted for women. The putter comes with steel shaft. So if you're looking for the perfect women's golf club set, this may be the one.
Why We're Fans
- Designed especially for women golfers
- The high-lofted driver is swing speed matched with a bigger sweet spot to allow for greater ball flight distance.
- The irons are deep, perimeter weighted 431 stainless steel irons that have a very low center of gravity to improve accuracy
- Includes a lightweight premium cart golf bag featuring shoulder straps that are double padded, handle on top and a fleece lined valuables pocket and 3 roomy pockets
- The easy to launch sand wedge has very low weighting with a wide sole for better control around the greens for improved shot making
What To Know
- Only one color offered
- Advanced golfers will want to upgrade
Off Center Shots Are Not as Troublesome
Precise M5 Ladies Complete Right Handed Golf Clubs Set
This a great club set set for new lady golfers and will help them get excited about the game and want to learn more.
The driver head is of generous proportion and well-weighted so a beginner or intermediate player will feel comfortable hitting it. Off-center shots are not as troublesome as some other starter or intermediate sets can be.
Why We're Fans
- This right handed women's golf set includes: 460cc driver, a #3 wood, 21° Hybrid, #9-5 & Pitching Wedge irons, putter, the woods and irons have graphite shafts
- Comes with stand bag and three wood head covers
- For ladies height of: 5'3'' to 5'8'',
- The 460cc driver provides exceptional distance and forgiveness
- Putter comes with a great aiming mechanism
- The deluxe stand bag has spacious pockets and three matching head covers
What To Know
- No sand wedge
- Some reports of bag not as durable as hoped
Built for Easy Use and Much Forgiveness
Golf Girl FWS3 Ladies Golf Clubs Set with Cart Bag, Left Hand
This GolfGirl FWS3 ladies golf set is a great value for women looking to take up the game or improve their game. This set is built for easy use and much forgiveness, whether it's the larger sized, high launch driver, or forgiving hybrid clubs or the cavity backed irons.
These clubs (except the putter) come with GolfGirl's lady-flex graphite shafts. The lighter shafts help to generate additional club head speed, and help whip the clubs to help launch the ball forwards.
Why We're Fans
- The460cc high launch driver provides a larger sweet spot, and the higher loft angle gets the ball in the air quicker. Includes matching headcover
- The #4 hybrid replaces difficult to hit longer irons, for increased consistency and forgiveness
- Cavity backed design provides for a more forgiving reaction to off-center strikes
- Includes matching cart bag with ten way divider top, seven pockets and a rain hood
- Comes with the GolfGirl Putter to complete the set
What To Know
- No Sand Wedge with the set
Allows for Directional Integrity of Shots
Tangkula Complete Golf Clubs Set 10 Pieces Right Hand
This is a high quality golf set that comes with premium parts and advanced materials to perfectly meet all your golfing needs.
The set includes an aluminum driver with a 3 fairway wood, a 4 hybrid, 6-9 irons, pitching wedge, putter and a lightweight stand bag. Also include are three head covers to protect the driver and fairway woods.
Why We're Fans
- A 460cc alloy driver provides a big sweet spot for additional forgiveness on off-center hits. The driver is designed with an aerodynamic head shape to allow for a high launch and long distance hits to make it easy to crush the ball a long way down the fairway
- For the 6-9 Irons & the pitching wedge the heads have additional weight to allow for maximum accuracy and a better center of gravity.
- This also allows for directional integrity of shots which helps to get shots closer to the hole and an improved score. The pitching wedge can be used to more easily hit shots over obstacles and get out of difficult lie situations with your score intact.
- The putter comes with the Excellent Aiming Mechanism and features very low weighting which helps women better control and manage their shots.
- The easy-to-use alignment mechanism allows for a smooth stroke and keeps the putt straight and on line. In addition the advanced design of the toe and heel weight allows for more accuracy with every putt
- This ultra lightweight design is excellent for women so they can play a full round and not be worn down at the end of the day. The complete set of clubs weighs a manageable 12lbs and is very convenient for walking the golf course.
- The stand bag is equipped with carry straps to carry it much like a backpack. Comes with non slip feet for added stability
What To Know
- No Sand Wedge with the set
Additional Information on Best Golf Club Sets for Women
The Driver: What to Look for in a Driver for a Woman Golfer?
There are many factors to consider when choosing a driver for a woman golfer. The club head size, the shaft length, the lie angle, and the loft angle are all important factors.
Additionally, it is important to find a driver that is specifically designed for women golfers.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a driver for a woman golfer is the club head size. The club head size should be proportionate to the height of the golfer.
Additionally, the club head size should be appropriate for the swing speed of the golfer.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a driver for a woman golfer is the shaft length. The shaft length should be proportional to the height of the golfer.
Additionally, the shaft length should be appropriate for the swing speed of the golfer.
The irons: what to look for in irons for a woman golfer?
When it comes to playing golf, having the right clubs can make all the difference. For women, finding the perfect set of irons is especially important.
But with all of the different options on the market, how can you know which ones are right for you? Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for irons as a woman golfer.
First, consider what type of game you want to play. If you’re looking to hit long drives, then you’ll need a different set of clubs than if you’re trying to improve your accuracy. Second, think about your budget.
There are plenty of high-quality options available at a variety of price points. Third, consult with experts or other experienced golfers to get their recommendations.
The Woods: What to Look for in Woods for a Woman Golfer?
As a woman golfer, you need to consider different factors when looking for the best woods for your game. The following are some important factors to look for in woods:
1. club head size - The club head size should be appropriate for your height and swing. You don't want a club head that is too big or too small.
2. loft - The loft of the wood should be suitable for your swing speed and ability level. If you have a slower swing speed, you'll need a higher lofted wood to get the ball in the air.
3. shaft length - The shaft length should also be appropriate for your height and swing speed. A longer shaft will generate more club head speed, but may be difficult to control if you're not tall enough or don't have a fast enough swing.
4. weight - The weight of the wood should be appropriate for you. If it's too heavy, it will slow your swing down, and if it's too light, you won't generate much club head speed.
5. club head design - The club head design should be appropriate for your swing speed and ability level. A higher lofted wood will generate more club head speed, but may be difficult to control if you're not tall enough or don't have a fast enough swing.
The Putter: What to Look for in a Putter for a Woman Golfer?
When choosing a putter, it’s important to take into account the different features that can affect your game. For woman golfers, there are a few key things to look for in a putter that can make all the difference on the green.
Firstly, consider the size and weight of the putter. A heavier club will offer more stability, while a lighter club will be easier to control. It’s important to find a balance that feels comfortable for you.
Secondly, take into account the grip. Many women prefer a softer grip that helps reduce wrist action and provides more comfort.
Finally, think about the alignment aids on the putter head. These can help you ensure that you are striking the ball in the sweet spot each time.
Shafts: The Best Shafts for Women Golfers
There are a few things to keep in mind when looking for the best shafts for women golfers. First, shafts come in different materials including steel and graphite.
Second, they also come in different flexes depending on the player's swing speed. Finally, players should also consider their budget when selecting shafts.
When it comes to material, steel shafts are typically more affordable than graphite shafts.
However, graphite shafts are often lighter weight and can offer more flexibility, which can be beneficial for slower swing speeds. As for flex, there are four main options: extra-stiff (X), stiff (S), regular (R), and senior (A). X-flex is typically reserved for players with very fast swing speeds, while A-flex is best suited for those with slower swings.
Grip: How to Choose the Right Grip Size
When it comes to choosing the right grip size for your golf clubs, there are a few things to consider. First, what is your hand size? Second, what is your club's shaft size? And finally, how does the grip feel in your hand?
If you have a small hand, you'll want to choose a grip that is smaller in diameter. A good rule of thumb is to subtract 1/16" from your club's shaft size.
So, if you have a club with a shaft that is 1" in diameter, you would want to choose a grip that is 7/8" in diameter. If you have a larger hand, you'll want to choose a grip that is larger in diameter. A good rule of thumb is to add 1/16" to your club's shaft size.
What is the best brand of ladies golf clubs?
There is no one "best" brand of ladies golf clubs. Different brands offer different features and benefits that may appeal to different golfers.
It's important to do some research and figure out which brand and specific clubs will work best for your individual game.
What are the most forgiving golf clubs for ladies?
There are a few different things to consider when looking for the most forgiving golf clubs for ladies. First, look for clubs with a large sweet spot.
This will help to ensure that you get good contact even if you don't hit the ball perfectly in the center. Second, choose clubs with a lower center of gravity. This will help the ball to launch more easily and reduce the chance of a slice or hook.
What golf clubs should a woman carry?
There's no definitive answer to this question, as it ultimately depends on the individual woman's playing style and preferences. However, most women golfers typically carry between 10 and 14 clubs in their bag, including a driver, a few fairway woods, irons, wedges, and a putter.
What is the easiest golf club to hit straight?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as it depends on the individual golfer's swing and level of experience. However, some golfers find that the easiest club to hit straight is the driver, while others find that the 7-iron is the easiest. Ultimately, it is up to the individual golfer to experiment with different clubs to see which one gives them the best results.
What loft should a women's driver be?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as it depends on a number of factors such as height, strength, and swing speed. However, many experts recommend that women should use drivers with lofts between 10 and 12 degrees.
What are the 3 most used golf clubs?
According to Golfweek, the 3 most used golf clubs are the driver, the 5-iron, and the putter.
Are irons better than hybrids?
It depends on what you're looking for. If you want more accuracy, then irons are probably better. If you're looking for more distance, then hybrids might be a better option.
What is the best club for hitting out of rough?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as it depends on the individual golfer's preferences and swing. However, some golfers recommend the following clubs for hitting out of rough: the pitching wedge, the 9-iron, or the sand wedge.
What is the hardest golf club to hit with?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the individual golfer's skill level and swing. However, some experts say that the hardest club to hit with is the driver, as it requires the most accuracy and distance control.
Bonus Question - What are the best golf clubs for women beginners?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as it depends on factors such as height, weight, and strength.
However, some good golf clubs for women beginners include the Callaway Strata set and the Wilson Profile XD set. These sets typically include a driver, a fairway wood, a hybrid club, irons, a wedges, and a putter.
The best ladies golf clubs sets for beginners will give you a great start in the game of golf and often times more experienced players will find them to be a good option as well.
A great set of women's beginner golf clubs can make all the difference in your enjoyment level and getting better at the game. While many golf clubs are marketed towards men, there are also many great options for women.